Sunday, September 30, 2007

Halloween Project






Katie has been wanting to make a Halloween project and this weekend seemed to be a good one to get started on it. She decided on a ghost. I found a piece of plywood in my workshop which seemed to be a good size for creating a ghost. My artistic ability is limited but I managed to draw what I thought a ghost would look like. I cut out a pattern and had Katie get to work tracing it out on the plywood. The handheld scroll saw came in handy for cutting out the shape. Katie was waiting patiently with her sanding block to prep it for primer and white paint. This is where we are now. Hopefully this coming weekend we'll get some eyes and a mouth on followed by a scary saying that Katie has dreamed up. More to come!

2 comments:

Bawana said...

Thats a very nice Ghost he looks friendly not a bit scary. Thanks for sharing your project with all of us it looks great!

Phil and Rachel said...

Great project! Looks like a lot of fun. We'll look forward to seeing the finished product.