Sunday, September 23, 2007

Doggie Dooms Day!
















This is my 11 year old German Shepard Luke. He weighs 145 lbs and has proven to be an awsome watch dog. He is a gentle giant with our family but is not very fond of his semi annual bath. We lured him in by taking him on a long trail walk. He knew something was up when we got home and I unreeled the garden hose. I had Katie and her friend lather him up and after a thorough rinse and several good shakes I asked the girls to towel him dry. Following he received two treats and is recovering well! Ray came over and we decided to take a bike ride. I thought these horses made a nice scene and were only a few minutes from the house. We also came upon a group of geese in a field. I liked the fall like colors in the backround.

2 comments:

Bawana said...

Nice Shots Dave, hanging around with your fictitious neighbor again I see.

Phil and Rachel said...

I don't think I'd enjoy giving that bath either! The shots of the horses are neat.